Fashion

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Va Va Va Valentine's Day!!

Because it's Valentine's day, I decided to pick a fancy date night dress for this post.


Speaking of "date night"... Last night, when Mike and I were at dinner the waiter said, "Welcome to Davio's, Mrs. Kicak." It was so cute and really nice to hear. I can't wait to become Mrs. Kicak in 6 months! I am so blessed to be marrying the most wonderful, caring, kind, generous, smartest and sweetest guy I know. I love him so much!

Sorry for all the cheesiness, but it's VALENTINE'S DAY and I'm full of LOVE!!!!

I'm done now, I promise. :)

I am LOVING this red flowy chiffon dress from lulus.com. The picture on lulus.com looks a lot better and the detail is much clearer than it is in this picture.


These Luichiny Gal-Lop shoes are a great match. One thing I love about heels.com is that you can ask to be notified when the price is reduced on any shoe AND they show you video of women walking in each shoe to get a better look at them.

These are a much also brighter red on the website... not sure why they are darker here on the blog.


And I'm feeling like diamonds tonight... let's pretend we're millionaires and take a trip to Tiffany's, shall we???

Oh, they're pretty darn cheap compared to the necklace and bracelet coming up...
just a mere $1,000


Now we're going to turn up the heat with this Victoria Graduated necklace that has a price tag with a grand total of... (make sure you're sitting down, gentelmen)... $41,200!!!


And the grand prize winner of the RIDICULOUSLY expensive jewelry contest is this Diamond link bracelet....

$210,000.00!!! What?!?!?!


Let's tone the pricetag down now with this J.Crew panier clutch...



Well, I wish you all the happiness and love in the world on this Saint Valentine's day... a love that can't compare with ALL the diamonds in the world!!

xoxo

P.S. I finally figured out how to enable comments so comment away if you'd like. :)






Share

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I love the outfit! also thank you for telling us about the website heels.com. I did not know it!
I hope you are having a great Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is a great blog, I love what you're doing and congrats on the upcoming wedding!

annieclay said...

Thanks Elvira and "anonymous"! :) hehe

Followers