Fashion

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lazy Sunday

We're going casual today. :)

Wearing super comfortable clothes around the house doesn't have to mean a big ole t-shirt and flannel pj's (which you'll find me sporting most Sundays). If you want to have a lazy day and wear something that wouldn't make you completely embarrassed if a friend dropped by, rest assured you can still look hot and be cozy at the same time. Look at this Anthropologie sweater... I mean, tell me this doesn't look like the most comfortable and warmest sweater you've ever seen! And it is soooo adorable! You can just wear it with a basic tank from Express (with a built-in bra because it's lazy Sunday and it's not just our minds that need a rest!). My insticts say to wear a white tank underneath just because I like neutral colors together, but you can really wear any color underneath. I'd rather brighten it up with some colorful jewelry.




Then we have these Victoria's Secret Yoga crop leggings. I have enough black leggings to last the rest of my life. they are so perfect to throw on with boots and go with anything, and they are so comfy. You really can't go wrong.


Now, let's just say we have to go out and run a few errands. We could go from casual to glam in a matter of seconds by changing into these J.Crew matchstick jeans and stepping into the latest and hottest boots from Frye. These Carson boots have been featured everywhere from O Magazine to Vogue to New York Times. They are THEE boot right now. They're $348, but I'm pretty sure they will last a lifetime. If they get scuffed up, it just gives them more character.





If we're going to be bold and go with hot pink boots, I think we can pass on the colorful jewelry because we'll be colorful enough without it. I love this gold chirp if you're chic necklace from Mod Cloth. I love the little nest! How sweet?!


These Hundred Spires earrings are really cute, too.


And of course while we're out doing our grocery shopping, we'll be sure do our part in taking care of the environment with this reusable tote from Cafe Press. Not only are you being environmentally conscious, but you're rocking a cute bag at the same time. :)





2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are dangerous! Every time I see the outfit of the day I want to buy it!! lolo. I am loving the leggins,they look so comfortable!!
Thanks again for sharing your fashion ideas!!

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Congratulations!

Followers