Fashion

Monday, February 15, 2010

Aloha!!

This snow needs to go. Seriously. Right now. I am SO sick of it and it's totally depressing me...


Close your eyes... we're going to Hawaii...

That's right we're taking a trip and getting the HECK out of here!!!! Who's with me...

I found this really cute bathing suit at J.Crew. I love the ruffles and the tie that goes around it.


This cover-up is from Victoria's Secret... it looks super comfortable and light, and I love the bright pink color.

I'm going to throw it on now so I can walk over to the bar and get a pina colada. I need a little break from this hot sun! I'm getting burned already!


Mmmmm.....


Here are some Reaction I crave gem Sandals and these hot Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses to wear as we ride our mo-peds around the city...





And of course we need a little jewelry. Here is a really pretty Sun Seekeer necklace from Anthropologie. It would go great with some simple diamond or "diamond" studs. ;)


Ugh... I don't want to leave this little dream but it's comforting to know that we are only about one month away from spring!!!!

We can get through this, guys! We're almost there!!

Sweet summery dreams!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aloha!!
LOVE the glasses? Do you know the price?
Thank you Annie!

annieclay said...

Hi Elvira! The sunglasses are $75. You can click on the links to see them all. More to come tonight! xoxo

Followers