Fashion

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baby, it's cold outside...

Well, the snow is still coming down hard, and it's a perfect day to lay around in your pj's and watch marathons of your favorite shows ...but if any of us do need to go out, this would be a great way to look your best and make the most of a very SNOWY situation!

I'll start with this Victoria's Secret wool coat. First of all, if you are in need of a new winter coat, now is the time to get it as all of the best winter sales are going on now. I LOVE the buttons on the back!!! It comes in yellow which is also cute but this one goes with anything.


For a top I chose this Anthropologie recital cardigan. You could probably just throw on a white tank top to go underneath the wrap if you think it needs it.

If you haven't noticed by now, I LOVE ruffles. They are just so pretty, girly, and fun. :)


I found these Gap real straight cords on sale for $19.99. I'm usually not all that crazy about corduroy, but the lines are pretty subtle and thin so they're still very flattering... especially with the straight leg. They also have them in hot pink... which I considered using for this post, but they were just a little TOO pink... so I went with the gray.



Hunter boots are totally hot right now. It's sort of funny because they are very plain looking and I don't know if the quality is all that much better than any other significantly cheaper rain boot. But I must say, I'm totally succumbing to the fad. Seeing the word Hunter at the top of these red Hunter rain boots instantly makes them way more desirable and better looking than any other rain boot. It's amazing how fast anything can go from being completely unknown to selling off the racks of every store. We really need to come up with something, friends. We could make millions with all the ideas we have!


I picked out this adorable handmade hat from Etsy.com. You can find anything from wall paper decals, to invitations, to gloves, hats, sweaters, vases, planters... even wedding gowns! This site has it all, and it's all HANDMADE. They also give you great ideas if you want to learn to make things yourself! (Yeah, right... wishful thinking.)


I found these "Take a Bow" white leather gloves at Mod Cloth. They will keep your hands looking fabulous and feeling warm and cozy on the coldest of days... except for the openings on the top of your hand... but pain is beauty. ;)


Then we have this Tory Burch bag. It's a little pricey... and by a little pricey I mean $495!!! Craziness. I could do a lot with that money. I wanted to share it though because it's really pretty. I'd just get a knock-off though and then use the other $450 to... oh I don't know... put it towards the mass amount of debt I've accumulated thanks to buying bags like these!! Kind of ridiculous. Oh well, live and learn.


These earrings and bird on a branch necklace are from Max and Chloe. The necklace is different and I wasn't sure I liked it at first but the more I looked at it, the more I loved it. It's really chic and artistic. If it didn't have the little bird on it, I wouldn't like it. I just think it's sweet and endearing.





Share

0 comments:

Followers