Fashion

Friday, December 10, 2010

Let's Try This Again...

Hey Ladies!


I'm finally making a comeback here. I hope you can forgive me for my absence over the last few months. Just when the blog was doing it's best, I got caught up in my wedding planning and I really regret that I didn't do a better job at keeping up with the site. I'm hoping that over the next couple of months, we can build up some momentum again and get back to making fabulous and affordable outfits together.

Just to give you an idea what I have been up to since I've been gone from the blogger world... here are some photos!


















And last but not least... the walk-in closet from the hotel on our honeymoon! Love!

Check back for a new outfit tomorrow! xoxo



3 comments:

one Firey Fashionista said...

WHERE did you get your great monogram necklace?? Let me know!! THANKS!!

Missy Minicucci | The Rinfret Group said...

i just found the close up picture of the monogrammed necklace on pintrest and it is beyond adorable. i hope u dont mind if i post it on my blog today! of course i will source ur newly followed, fantastic blog :) xx

Sarah @ Simply Sarah Style said...

You looked beautiful at your wedding. I have loved that monogrammed necklace for a long time and debuting my new initials at my wedding will be the perfect reason to rock it. Thanks for the inspiration!

Followers